Monday, February 13, 2012

More Fund Raising Success!

Last week we received a thick envelope from Kiera, who is coming to Fiji with us this summer. Inside was a large stack of checks she received from friends and family to go towards to her expedition. Here's what she had to say:

 
"Most of my fundraising came from putting together different parts of the sample letters on the HEFY website and sending them out. I sent out over 100 letters to friends and family, telling about what we will be doing to help the people of Fiji. I loved receiving donation mail everyday because it showed how much people actually care and want to help out. I'm so grateful for everyone that helped donate and although I was hesitant to ask others at first, it turned out to be a huge help."



Don't hesitate or fear fund raising. It makes it possible for anyone to go on an HEFY trip, and we promise it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment